Mediator Schmidt is a member of the Florida Bar since 1993 has been engaged in dispute resolution since 2003 with experience in real estate, employment, business operations, HOA, elder, marital and child related issues. She has served a corporate vice-president in a national health insurance company and is currently licensed as a life and health insurance agent and private investigator. Her practice is 100% dedicated to alternative dispute resolution and she accepts court order cases in addition to private mediations including represented and pro se (unrepresented by an attorney) matters.
In addition to her professional education and licensure, Ms. Schmidt previously served in various corporate positions for 28 years in the insurance industry including General Counsel, Mergers & Acquisitions, Regulatory Operations and Sales/Marketing.
- Circuit Civil Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida (2003- present)
- Qualified Arbitrator (2003)
- ElderCaring Coordinator (2019- present)
- United States District Court- Southern and Middle Districts (2019- present)
- Dependency Mediator, Supreme Court Florida (2018- present)
- Appellate Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida (2017- present)
- Sixth Circuit Panel Mediator: Family and Dependency (2014- present)
- Family Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida (2013- present)
- United States Postal Service REDRESS Mediator (2007- present)
- Florida Health Insurance License (2012- present)
- Florida Life Insurance License (2020- present)
- Florida Licensed Private Investigator (2006-present)
- University of Miami School of Law, Florida (1993), Iron Arrow (1993)
- Alvernia College, Pennsylvania- Cum Laude (1990), Bachelor of Arts, Administration of Criminal Justice